زمان کنونی: ۱۰ فروردین ۱۴۰۳, ۰۵:۳۵ ق.ظ مهمان گرامی به انجمن مانشت خوش آمدید. برای استفاده از تمامی امکانات انجمن می‌توانید عضو شوید.
گزینه‌های شما (ورودثبت نام)

Improving our speaking skill

ارسال:
۲۴ مرداد ۱۳۹۳, ۰۴:۵۹ ب.ظ
last night I was chating with a friend on Manesht website and he suggested that we chat every day for improving our English.
I'm a pre-intermediate in English speaking.
The most important thing that I need now is Speaking and confidence in speaking English.
I suggest that we gather at fixed time every day on Yahoo voice conference or Skype,I prefer Yahoo messenger.
What do you think?every day we discuss on a topic .
I think it can be very helpful for our confidence in speaking English.

Because I don't attend in any English class and I didn't find any committed one who really wants to improve his English skills .
Maybe you have better choices but if any one wants to help me and also himself we can start to speak online and within a month we can improve our speaking very much

یافتن تمامی ارسال‌های این کاربر
نقل قول این ارسال در یک پاسخ
 سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: ashena1 , Aurora , happy07 , Bahar_HS , chaka , software94 , hamedmehdihamed , S_Mehrjoyan , Mänu , نازین , sahar salehi , fatima1537 , mohammadrezagolparast , equilibrium , رتبه۱سال۹۴ , negar007 , fatemeh69 , hnarghani , RASPINA , _1368صبا , leoba , fsi2013 , ka arman , roger670 , NP-Cσмρℓєтє
ارسال:
۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳, ۰۳:۱۵ ق.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۲۶ مرداد ۱۳۹۳ ۰۱:۵۸ ق.ظ، توسط man123.)
Wow this is very fantastic suggest!
I'm very willing to contribute in this learning community!
I'm one of the persons that participate in this conversations certainly!

I'm agree with you too that Yahoo can be a better choice than Skype.
 سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: Mänu , fatemeh69
ارسال:
۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳, ۰۹:۰۶ ق.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳ ۰۹:۰۸ ق.ظ، توسط Bahar_HS.)
RE: Improving our speaking skill
Hi,me too!

Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about

۲) سال ۹۴ : دوباره از نو شروع می کنم.Smile
ارسال:
۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳, ۰۹:۰۷ ق.ظ
i think if you need confidence voice by yahoo or ... is just waisting time
i suggest if you wanna make improve take that face to face
if this gathering being like meeting in a place is better like park or everywhere else
ارسال:
۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳, ۱۰:۱۶ ق.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳ ۱۰:۱۹ ق.ظ، توسط sabafarhadi.)
(۲۴ مرداد ۱۳۹۳ ۰۴:۵۹ ب.ظ)freetayyeb نوشته شده توسط:  
help me and also himself

"you mean "help me and also herself/himself

right?
مشاهده‌ی وب‌سایت کاربر یافتن تمامی ارسال‌های این کاربر
 سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: Bahar_HS , fatemeh69 , RASPINA
ارسال:
۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳, ۱۱:۳۲ ق.ظ
(۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳ ۱۰:۱۶ ق.ظ)sabafarhadi نوشته شده توسط:  
(24 مرداد ۱۳۹۳ ۰۴:۵۹ ب.ظ)freetayyeb نوشته شده توسط:  
help me and also himself

right?

همیشه و همه جا فقط himself ها !
herself ها.....؟؟؟

Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about

۲) سال ۹۴ : دوباره از نو شروع می کنم.Smile
 سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: Mänu
ارسال:
۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳, ۱۲:۱۹ ب.ظ
I'm agree with FREETAYYEB suggest

برای انسانهای بزرگ بن بستی وجود ندارد، یا راهی خواهم یافت یا راهی خواهم ساخت...Smile
 سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: نازین , frr , fatemeh69 , hnarghani
ارسال:
۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳, ۱۲:۳۸ ب.ظ
Good idea,I need to improve my speaking skill too but I can't attend an english class.
 سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: نازین
ارسال:
۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳, ۰۲:۱۶ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳ ۰۲:۱۶ ب.ظ، توسط poldasht.)
Hey,

this is a great step in manesht, I had a idea just like this one before, but I didn't proposed the idea, because I didn't know manesht could be a good place for this idea. but as I see, it's not good, it's perfect.

As I found the only best ways to improve English speaking skills are memorizing English sentenses, thinking in English and talking with friends and also listening (! Big Grin). I am self taught and I never used to participate in any English classes before. but I did what I mentioned above, and sometimes I used to read English articles and news.

I need to develop my vocabulary. so could you please give me some info and tricks to memorize and learn new words easily? and how can I improve my grammer? I use B15 app to schedule study periods. have you any idea?

thanks.

ورود به سایت ->
مهمان عزیز شما قادر به مشاهده پیوندهای انجمن مانشت نمی‌باشید. جهت مشاهده پیوندها ثبت نام کنید.

*** به زودی نرم‌افزار تحت وب برای تسهیل دانشجویان و افراد جویای علم رونمایی خواهد شد ***

سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: hnarghani
ارسال: #۱۰
۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳, ۰۳:۴۵ ب.ظ
hi there...!
This is a good situation for any one who wants to be better in English skills and definitely for me
I have one idea on this topic .Any one that could help the others please come up and help them to make right themselves errors
As you see my post may have some errors in grammar and in phrase
I appreciate your attention and your useful helps
This post is for downing the fear and don't have any edit
Just a pretty little checking have been done for saving the prestige of writer
(if it works,off course Big Grin )
be successful dears

هر کجا هستم باشم
آسمان مال من است
پنجره فکر هوا عشق زمین مال من است
 سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: نازین , crevice , hnarghani
ارسال: #۱۱
۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳, ۰۴:۱۱ ب.ظ
so let's make decision for this idea!
what we do exactly ?
chatting with the each other is okay or not?
or by this way our times will be wasted
ارسال: #۱۲
۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳, ۰۴:۲۶ ب.ظ
hi.i'm agree with you that best way for improving english is conversation.and i think it's better to start speaking english in chat rooms, with a toppic for each day (but i,m not agree with voice chat , just typing )
ارسال: #۱۳
۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳, ۰۴:۳۴ ب.ظ
Yes, this offer is very interesting and I think it's better to be practical
Better that those who have better language definitely attend
There has been a great help
Thank you is a good idea
ارسال: #۱۴
۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳, ۰۴:۵۹ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳ ۰۵:۰۰ ب.ظ، توسط codin.)
(۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳ ۰۴:۲۶ ب.ظ)fatima1537 نوشته شده توسط:  hi.i'm agree with you that best way for improving english is conversation.and i think it's better to start speaking english in chat rooms, with a toppic for each day (but i,m not agree with voice chat , just typing )
Typing is not a good manner in order to improve speaking skill at all.In this way you just improve your writing skill
My idea is to create an Skype or Yahoo group then we can meet in group meetings also start finding a good partner to exercise with each other
 سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: frr , hnarghani
ارسال: #۱۵
۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳, ۰۵:۲۵ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۲۶ مرداد ۱۳۹۳ ۱۲:۲۷ ق.ظ، توسط frr.)
(۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳ ۱۰:۱۶ ق.ظ)sabafarhadi نوشته شده توسط:  
(24 مرداد ۱۳۹۳ ۰۴:۵۹ ب.ظ)freetayyeb نوشته شده توسط:  
help me and also himself

right?

Absolutely rightRolleyes

(۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳ ۰۲:۱۶ ب.ظ)poldasht نوشته شده توسط:  
Hey,

this is a great step in manesht, I had a idea just like this one before, but I didn't proposed the idea, because I didn't know manesht could be a good place for this idea. but as I see, it's not good, it's perfect.

As I found the only best ways to improve English speaking skills are memorizing English sentenses, thinking in English and talking with friends and also listening (! Big Grin). I am self taught and I never used to participate in any English classes before. but I did what I mentioned above, and sometimes I used to read English articles and news.

I need to develop my vocabulary. so could you please give me some info and tricks to memorize and learn new words easily? and how can I improve my grammer? I use B15 app to schedule study periods. have you any idea?

thanks.
Hi my friend,
I'm sure the best way to improve your vocabulary is a leitner software and the best software that I'v used for 1 year is Ankidroid android application.By making use of this app you can easily expand your vocabulary circle.There are many ready flashcard sets you can download from the internet .By using this app 1 hour a day you know almost 4000 words a year from now
It's a miracle ,without much effort

(۲۵ مرداد ۱۳۹۳ ۰۴:۲۶ ب.ظ)fatima1537 نوشته شده توسط:  hi.i'm agree with you that best way for improving english is conversation.and i think it's better to start speaking english in chat rooms, with a toppic for each day (but i,m not agree with voice chat , just typing )

We need to speak , we need to gain more confidence in speaking,typing is not enough.
I used to be a little shy Big Grin but I'm trying to face my fears
They are always there to defeat me.One of my fears is speaking in English in public.
If you are afraid of speaking like me then voice chat , if not you can improve your English grammer by only typing

OK
So anyone who is in the pre-intermediate level please private message me her/his Big Grin Yahoo ID and we start talking
I'm studying American English File book series and every day I read a lesson of it, this book is published by Oxford university press and I think is the best for English learners,every lesson has communication practices and topics for writing and speaking and if you are studying this book it'll be very good for me so I can practice the topic and then come to the conference room

Although I'v registered in foreign speaking websites as x86 said they are good but I would like to see your ID in my message box

looking forward to seeing you in Yahoo or Skype
best wishes
Tayyeb
 سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: fatima1537

موضوع‌های مرتبط با این موضوع...
موضوع: نویسنده پاسخ: بازدید: آخرین ارسال
  کلاس زبان یا روش دیگه برای تقویت زبان (همه نظر بخصوص Speaking) mostafa2012 ۲ ۳,۸۲۴ ۱۴ مهر ۱۳۹۴ ۰۳:۱۰ ب.ظ
آخرین ارسال: crevice

پرش به انجمن:

Can I see some ID?

به خاطر سپاری رمز Cancel

Feeling left out?

نگران نباش، فقط روی این لینک برای ثبت نام کلیک کن. رمزت رو فراموش کردی؟ اینجا به یادت میاریم! close

رمزت رو فراموش کردی؟

Feeling left out?

نگران نباش، فقط روی این لینک برای ثبت نام کلیک کن. close