زمان کنونی: ۱۵ اردیبهشت ۱۴۰۳, ۰۷:۰۵ ق.ظ مهمان گرامی به انجمن مانشت خوش آمدید. برای استفاده از تمامی امکانات انجمن می‌توانید عضو شوید.
گزینه‌های شما (ورودثبت نام)

Chit-Chat

ارسال: #۳۱
۲۳ اسفند ۱۳۸۹, ۰۱:۴۸ ق.ظ
Chit-Chat
it has relation such asبابا نان دادBig Grin

و خدایی که شاهد حقایق هست از هر باطلی آدم ها را بی نیاز خواهد کرد.
یافتن تمامی ارسال‌های این کاربر
نقل قول این ارسال در یک پاسخ
ارسال: #۳۲
۲۳ اسفند ۱۳۸۹, ۰۱:۵۲ ق.ظ
RE: Bia 2
(۲۳ اسفند ۱۳۸۹ ۰۱:۴۵ ق.ظ)موج نوشته شده توسط:  
(23 اسفند ۱۳۸۹ ۰۱:۳۸ ق.ظ)sina_n نوشته شده توسط:  I go to school by bus Big Grin

this is very relate
thanksHuh

this was only a message from sina to say i can speak english too.
no your answer
dont angeryShy

زندگی ، همیشه فریاد زدن نیست ...، بلکه صدای آرامی است که در انتهای روز می گوید: فردا دوباره تلاش خواهم کرد.
 سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: sina_n
ارسال: #۳۳
۲۳ اسفند ۱۳۸۹, ۰۲:۰۱ ق.ظ
Chit-Chat
dear Maryam-X
can you give me practice english learning to start please
i can assign about 2 hour of day for it
i dont know what start really

مهمان عزیز شما قادر به مشاهده پیوندهای انجمن مانشت نمی‌باشید. جهت مشاهده پیوندها ثبت نام کنید.
ارسال: #۳۴
۲۳ اسفند ۱۳۸۹, ۰۲:۱۰ ق.ظ
Chit-Chat
ok
but give me a little time
i try to find a thing for you
i become glad to help you if i can
 سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: موج
ارسال: #۳۵
۲۳ اسفند ۱۳۸۹, ۰۲:۱۵ ق.ظ
RE: Chit-Chat
(۲۳ اسفند ۱۳۸۹ ۰۲:۱۰ ق.ظ)Maryam-X نوشته شده توسط:  ok
but give me a little time
i try to find a thing for you
i become glad to help you if i can

very thanks

مهمان عزیز شما قادر به مشاهده پیوندهای انجمن مانشت نمی‌باشید. جهت مشاهده پیوندها ثبت نام کنید.
ارسال: #۳۶
۲۳ اسفند ۱۳۸۹, ۰۱:۲۹ ب.ظ
Chit-Chat
Dear freinds
about goin to a perfect english class i suggest you Shokouh institue, i know this is a good institue with brands in different cities such as Shiraz, Esfahan and etc. maybe till now the name of this institue has changed to Danesh or some thing like this, but the certificate you get from this institue is some how international and you can use it. ihope this suggestion could help you..Smile
ارسال: #۳۷
۲۳ اسفند ۱۳۸۹, ۰۲:۱۷ ب.ظ
Chit-Chat
in my city(mashhad) "kisht" institute is better than shokuh. i check
but i dont know branch of this institute in other city just i know have branch in tehran , kish , mashhad
and maybe other cities

ارسال: #۳۸
۲۳ اسفند ۱۳۸۹, ۰۲:۲۱ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۲۳ اسفند ۱۳۸۹ ۰۲:۳۱ ب.ظ، توسط hanif.)
RE: Bia 2
(۲۳ اسفند ۱۳۸۹ ۰۱:۳۸ ق.ظ)sina_n نوشته شده توسط:  I go to school by bus Big Grin

every day!
dear moj(the minang of moj in turkish is dalga)
I think class is not nessesery for alot of lessens but about english the class is so useful because the only way that you can improve the speaking skills is going to class you can learn listening by whatching to the tv , you can learn alot of vocabulary by reading the vocabulary book like 504 but you need to speak with the other person to learn spiking

موفقیت از آن سوی رنج ها اغاز می شود (roya)
 سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: موج , Maryam-X
ارسال: #۳۹
۲۳ اسفند ۱۳۸۹, ۰۲:۵۱ ب.ظ
(۲۳ اسفند ۱۳۸۹ ۰۲:۱۷ ب.ظ)موج نوشته شده توسط:  in my city(mashhad) "kisht" institute is better than shokuh. i check
but i dont know branch of this institute in other city just i know have branch in tehran , kish , mashhad
and maybe other cities

the books that are thaught in these institues (i mean kish and shokouh) are the same, but in shokouh most of the teachers had lived before in europe or US. so i think they may have better accent than kish institue teachers. kish institue teachers are mostly young with little experience. but if you had searched you can test kish institue first.
ارسال: #۴۰
۲۳ اسفند ۱۳۸۹, ۰۴:۰۷ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۲۳ اسفند ۱۳۸۹ ۰۴:۱۶ ب.ظ، توسط موج.)
(۲۳ اسفند ۱۳۸۹ ۰۲:۵۱ ب.ظ)arshad90 نوشته شده توسط:  
(23 اسفند ۱۳۸۹ ۰۲:۱۷ ب.ظ)موج نوشته شده توسط:  in my city(mashhad) "kisht" institute is better than shokuh. i check
and maybe other cities

the books that are thaught in these institues (i mean kish and shokouh) are the same, but in shokouh most of the teachers had lived before in europe or US. so i think they may have better accent than kish institue teachers. kish institue teachers are mostly young with little experience. but if you had searched you can test kish institue first.
kish is just institute in my city that emphasize British really
and i think young teachers are better than old (fresh, nice & ...) do not think?
and in kish class is small with few classmate and you dialog teacher well and find close friend

(۲۳ اسفند ۱۳۸۹ ۰۲:۲۱ ب.ظ)roya نوشته شده توسط:  every day!
dear moj(the minang of moj in turkish is dalga)
very thanks

ارسال: #۴۱
۲۳ اسفند ۱۳۸۹, ۰۶:۵۶ ب.ظ
Hi dear my friends.
It’s very good topic.
I went to English class for about 4 years,but when I went to the university I leave my class
And I coulden’t continue for TOFEL.
And now i forgets a lot of vocabularys and I’m very sad.Sad
Because of this that our first language is not English a lot of words will be forgotten after Short Time So we should practice every day.And going to the english class is very good for starting.In the class your speaking will be strong .
@shahryar:I studied In Talash Institution and it's very good,you can inquire about boy's branch In Shiraz

هان مشو نومید چون واقف نه ای از سر غیب
باشد اندر پرده بازی های پنهان غم مخور
ارسال: #۴۲
۲۳ اسفند ۱۳۸۹, ۰۷:۴۶ ب.ظ
Dear moj
we live in the same city, so no different in cities. but about the teachers i told my own experience. i had gone to english classes for about 8 years old. Shokouh some how is older and more confident. you are not worry about the system of teaching. and also maybe young teachers have more energy but lets accept that their experience in teaching not as well as their energy. at last i just suggest Shokouh you can select yourselves .... i;m sure you'll select the best one Wink
ارسال: #۴۳
۲۴ اسفند ۱۳۸۹, ۰۱:۳۱ ق.ظ
Chit-Chat
dear maryam today i asked my friend about pouyesh she said that her friend is teaching in both pouyesh and jahad danehsgahi (in ab 250 street
and that teacher told that jahad is betther than pouyesh and TOPNOCH books are teaching there.
maybe i go to jahad .what,s ur idea???

If your success is not on your own terms, if it looks good to the world but does not feel good in your heart, it is not success at all.
(Anna Quindlen)
ارسال: #۴۴
۲۴ اسفند ۱۳۸۹, ۰۲:۲۱ ق.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۲۴ اسفند ۱۳۸۹ ۰۲:۴۲ ق.ظ، توسط luna.)
Chit-Chat
dear friends
.there are many good institutes I can recommend Safir institute too but the most important point in English is practice
being in the English class atmosphere is good itself but to improve your English you should practice alot.
there are some really easy things that you can do to improve your English
one of the them is thinking in English. It really works.
the other one is listening to some musics and movies and try to undersntand it.
reading the news is a good practice too
and the most important one as university student is reading English resources. It may be hard in the beginning but it's really useful and its a MUST for us!
this topic is a good practice too. I think it's better to have a discussion about one topic every day and try to learn the related words to that topic too.
and we can correct each other too (in the case that one is sure that the other one has a BIG mistake!)

to get something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done
 سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: ۵۴m4n3h , **sara** , Helmaa
ارسال: #۴۵
۲۴ اسفند ۱۳۸۹, ۰۷:۳۱ ق.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۲۴ اسفند ۱۳۸۹ ۰۱:۲۰ ب.ظ، توسط ف.ش.)
Chit-Chat
yes last year one of my friends was going to safir and she was satisified.

i am completely confused about choosing the institute!!!!!!!!

branches of safire gofteman institute

portal of jahad daneshgahi of isfahan

interchange in jahad daneshgahi

compressed Term of jahad(isf)

general term of jahad (isf)

If your success is not on your own terms, if it looks good to the world but does not feel good in your heart, it is not success at all.
(Anna Quindlen)
 سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: hsh88 , SarahArshad

پرش به انجمن:

Can I see some ID?

به خاطر سپاری رمز Cancel

Feeling left out?

نگران نباش، فقط روی این لینک برای ثبت نام کلیک کن. رمزت رو فراموش کردی؟ اینجا به یادت میاریم! close

رمزت رو فراموش کردی؟

Feeling left out?

نگران نباش، فقط روی این لینک برای ثبت نام کلیک کن. close