زمان کنونی: ۱۰ اردیبهشت ۱۴۰۳, ۰۶:۱۲ ب.ظ مهمان گرامی به انجمن مانشت خوش آمدید. برای استفاده از تمامی امکانات انجمن می‌توانید عضو شوید.
گزینه‌های شما (ورودثبت نام)

Making sentences

ارسال:
۱۵ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰, ۰۱:۴۶ ق.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۱۶ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰ ۱۱:۲۶ ق.ظ، توسط polarisia.)
Making sentences
hey, I have an idea.
everyone should make a sentence using all words which her/his previous person has told.

let's play

let's start,
next person, please make a sentence using these words:

manesht, the web, music, play, love, topic, first, last

To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.
Friedrich Nietzsche
یافتن تمامی ارسال‌های این کاربر
نقل قول این ارسال در یک پاسخ
 سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: ۵۴m4n3h
ارسال:
۱۵ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰, ۰۱:۵۶ ق.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۱۵ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰ ۰۲:۳۲ ب.ظ، توسط polarisia.)
RE: Making sentences
(۱۵ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰ ۰۱:۵۵ ق.ظ)inteligentium نوشته شده توسط:  are we able to to use other word?specially some verb?because i think it's necessary

sure!

you can even make a short story
but you must use all the words that has been told by your previous person

Friedrich Nietzsche
ارسال:
۱۵ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰, ۰۱:۳۸ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۱۵ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰ ۰۱:۴۵ ب.ظ، توسط fatima1537.)
This is beter:
(۱۵ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰ ۰۱:۴۶ ق.ظ)polarisia نوشته شده توسط:  
:
manesht, the web, music, play, love, topic, first, last
than:
(۱۵ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰ ۰۲:۰۶ ق.ظ)inteligentium نوشته شده توسط:  playstation2,bill gates,silvester staleone,kill,fall in love,ema watson,spaceship

I love Manesht forum because it's users are Honesty and Lovely
ارسال:
۱۵ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰, ۰۲:۱۷ ب.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۱۶ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰ ۱۱:۲۶ ق.ظ، توسط polarisia.)
(۱۵ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰ ۰۲:۰۶ ق.ظ)inteligentium نوشته شده توسط:  first you have to play a music on the web, which it's topic should be about my last love,manesht!

your turn:
playstation2,bill gates,silvester staleone,kill,fall in love,ema watson,spaceship
there's new game released on playstation2 which you play as silvester stalone who falls in love with ema watson and has a mission to kill bill gates in his own spaceship.

Big Grin

dear next person use these words:

web design, funny, TV, guitar, friend, home, car, the world, moon, dear

Friedrich Nietzsche
 سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: luna
ارسال:
۱۶ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰, ۱۲:۰۳ ق.ظ
(۱۵ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰ ۰۲:۱۷ ب.ظ)polarisia نوشته شده توسط:  
(15 اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰ ۰۲:۰۶ ق.ظ)inteligentium نوشته شده توسط:  first you have to play a music on the web, which it's topic should be about my last love,manesht!

your turn:
playstation2,bill gates,silvester staleone,kill,fall in love,ema watson,spaceship
there's new game released on playstation2 which you play as silvester stalone who falls in love with ema watson and has a mission to kill bill gates in his own spaceship.

Big Grin

dear next person use this words:

great sentence!

The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one  step at a time
ارسال:
۱۶ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰, ۱۲:۰۸ ق.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۱۶ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰ ۱۱:۲۵ ق.ظ، توسط polarisia.)
dear next person use these words:

Friedrich Nietzsche
ارسال:
۱۶ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰, ۰۱:۰۲ ق.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۱۶ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰ ۱۰:۵۳ ق.ظ، توسط ف.ش.)
Making sentences
i love
web design while watching homeTV with dear funny friends that are playing guitar and singing the song " moon on top of the car " for the world

i thinks it has grammer problem!

use this:

diary ,dairy,daily,ship,sheep,

If your success is not on your own terms, if it looks good to the world but does not feel good in your heart, it is not success at all.
(Anna Quindlen)
 سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: polarisia
ارسال:
۱۶ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰, ۰۲:۱۴ ق.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۱۶ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰ ۱۱:۲۵ ق.ظ، توسط polarisia.)
(۱۶ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰ ۰۱:۰۲ ق.ظ)afagh1389 نوشته شده توسط:  i love
web design while watching homeTV with dear friends that are playing guitar and singing the song " moon on top of the car "

i thinks it has grammer problem!

use this:

diary ,dairy,daily,ship,sheep,

you have missed‌: funny, the world

please try to use all of the words, thank you

Please don't confuse dairy with diary. Dairy means ‘ containing or made from milk ’, whereas diary means ‘ a book for keeping a daily record ’.
and dear friend don't confuse ship with sheep
Big GrinTongue

use these:

cosmos, book, dizzy, eye, listen, special, sky, dark, light, fight

Friedrich Nietzsche
ارسال:
۱۶ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰, ۱۰:۵۲ ق.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۱۶ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰ ۱۱:۱۳ ق.ظ، توسط fatima1537.)
Making sentences
,when I was reading a special book about" Fight cosmos in the dark sky" in light ,close my eyes and then I felt dizzy!

make sentence with this:
spring,girl,pink,Entrance,sad,glad,clever,MSC

PS:
sorry,in the 4#send i think you want to make sentence with some of words not all of them,this is so hard!.excuse me
ارسال: #۱۰
۱۶ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰, ۱۰:۵۵ ق.ظ
(۱۶ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰ ۰۲:۱۴ ق.ظ)polarisia نوشته شده توسط:  you have missed‌: funny, the world
please try to use all of the words, thank you
sorry I forgot them,
I added them .

If your success is not on your own terms, if it looks good to the world but does not feel good in your heart, it is not success at all.
(Anna Quindlen)
ارسال: #۱۱
۱۶ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰, ۱۱:۱۸ ق.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۱۶ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰ ۱۱:۲۴ ق.ظ، توسط polarisia.)
(۱۶ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰ ۱۰:۵۲ ق.ظ)fatima1537 نوشته شده توسط:  ,when I was reading a special book about" Fight cosmos in the dark sky" in light ,close my eyes and then I felt dizzy!

make sentence with this:
spring,girl,pink,Entrance,sad,glad,clever,MSC

PS:
sorry,in the 4#send i think you want to make sentence with some of words not all of them,this is so hard!.excuse me
yes, it's hard. but it's not only a game, but a practice in order to improve our vocabulary, grammar and writing. you should do your best to use them all.

Last spring, i saw a sad girl in the entrance of MSC college, when i got closer, i saw a pink flower in her hands. i thought why she's not glad, she is clever, she's studying MSC, she's pretty. she has a flower in hands. what could annoy her?!

use these‌:

horror, terrify, pizza, key, wrong, truth, terrible, awesome, time

Friedrich Nietzsche
ارسال: #۱۲
۱۷ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰, ۱۲:۴۶ ق.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۱۷ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰ ۱۲:۴۹ ق.ظ، توسط luna.)
Making sentences
last night I decided to have an awesome time eating pizza at home but as I had taken the wrong keys I had to spend the night in my friends place watching a terrifying horror movie and if you want the truth it was a terrible night
now use these:
loyal , hall , love , Pride and Prejudice , magic, software engineer , shadow , poor

to get something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done
ارسال: #۱۳
۱۷ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰, ۰۱:۲۱ ق.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۱۷ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰ ۰۱:۲۵ ق.ظ، توسط polarisia.)
Once upon a time, there was a poor boy in a small town who was interested in reading books, and playing with his computer which he called " my loyal friend". he loved reading books in their small hall. the last book he had read was "Pride and Prejudice".
he wanted to be a software engineer, he thought he could do magic using computers.
he had Photophobia (Sensitivity to Light), so he was always trying to walk in the shadows

use these:

dead, taste, feel, huge, master, IT, internet, society, samurai

Friedrich Nietzsche
 سپاس‌گزاری شده توسط: luna
ارسال: #۱۴
۱۷ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰, ۰۶:۳۷ ق.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۱۷ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰ ۰۶:۳۹ ق.ظ، توسط luna.)
Making sentences
In the age of internet and in a huge society full of IT masters I feel that only people with bad taste in game may choose dead samurai game!
now these words:
hilarious , serious , Real Madrid , snow , sun , trash , disaster ,

to get something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done
ارسال: #۱۵
۱۷ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰, ۱۰:۳۱ ق.ظ (آخرین ویرایش در این ارسال: ۱۷ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰ ۱۲:۳۹ ب.ظ، توسط polarisia.)
(۱۷ اردیبهشت ۱۳۹۰ ۰۶:۳۷ ق.ظ)luna نوشته شده توسط:  now these words:
hilarious , serious , Real Madrid , snow , sun , trash , disaster ,
you must had seen player's faces of Real Madrid FC when they lost to Barcelona, they were hilarious. but Jose Morinio was serious as always.
it's was a disaster for them. they played in a sunny weather but Morinio told we could have won if the weather was ok but it wasn't. maybe they could win in snow. Big Grin
it has been said that after the match, Cristiano Ronaldo has thrown his cloth into trash bag

use these:

facebook, ipad, ipod, cpu, mistake, mirror, exam, heal, brother, science

Friedrich Nietzsche

پرش به انجمن:

Can I see some ID?

به خاطر سپاری رمز Cancel

Feeling left out?

نگران نباش، فقط روی این لینک برای ثبت نام کلیک کن. رمزت رو فراموش کردی؟ اینجا به یادت میاریم! close

رمزت رو فراموش کردی؟

Feeling left out?

نگران نباش، فقط روی این لینک برای ثبت نام کلیک کن. close